Tuesday, March 27, 2012

There isn't room for the both of us...

     At a day past 19 weeks it has become apparent that there simply is not room for both me and baby in my size 0 jeans anymore. As for now the majority of them still fit but they are not nearly as comfortable as my sun dresses and cute leggings and tunics from Victoria Secret. (Dalton let me spoil myself a little). Also I made the mistake of wearing my maternity jeans the other day and they are so comfortable that I may Never go back to wearing regular jeans.

 It may not be very fast but the belly is definitely growing and the baby is becoming more and more active especially right about the time I settle into bed. I can't wait to go back to the Dr. next month and see how much it's grown! And also hopefully find out if it's a girl or boy so I can stop calling the baby it.

P.S. I'm still not quite ready to post a baby bump picture but I promise I won't keep you guys waiting much longer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment