Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Joys and Pains of Pregnancy

     It is true (from what I've heard anyways) that every pregnancy is different. A few years ago I watched my sister breeze through pregnancy with no morning sickness or major complications what so ever. So far just within the first 4 months I am pretty sure I have already experienced every symptom possible. But hey aside from the morning sickness, sleepness nights, frequent bathroom breaks, killer headaches, and feeling like I literally can't even walk up the stairs without being out of breath pregnancy is great!  The important part is that so far with each Dr. visit we continue to get the news that our little one is still healthy as can be and is getting more and more ready each day to join this world. It truly amazes me how much he/she changes between each monthly visit. I am incredibly anxious to see what the little one will look like but judging from it's parents baby pictures my guess is that it will be pretty freakin cute :D                                                
                                                                  



No comments:

Post a Comment