Monday, May 28, 2012

HELLO... Third Trimester!

After 28 long weeks I can finally say I'm in my last trimester! Which means for all of you who love a good count down...only 84 more days until (insert adorable baby name here)will be here! That is of course if he sticks to the schedule. Our house is slowly filling up with baby things which means I should really be organizing and cleaning rather than writing this blog BUT this seemed much more enjoyable at the moment. Plus I have a special treat for those of you who have been hounding and harassing me about baby bump pictures (I won't mention any names...you know who you are :D) I decided that today would be the perfect day to give in....so in honor of the fact that I now only have 3 more months of being rather large here you go.....


Also I would like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day! And say thank you to all of the men and women who have or are currently serving our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment