Thursday, August 9, 2012

Long time no blog...

Well ladies and gents I realize I have been doing a poor job of keeping up with this blog lately but things have been pretty busy around the Shannon house as we are preparing for the little one to be here soon.

I intend to do a better job however it may be after baby is born. Which should be very soon! :D

As of the latest on baby Owen we went to the Dr. yesterday 
and once again he is perfectly healthy and still growing.
He is also head down finally and ready to make his 
big debut.

The Dr. said there was no dilation yet but that it was beginning to open just a tad
so I'm hoping after we take our hour long tour 
of the vast wine cellars of the Wurtzburg Palace tomorrow 
that things will start happening. 

As of now that's all of the new information going on in the Shannon
house. Like I said I will try my best to keep everyone updated
however I'm not making any promises on how soon it will be before I post again. Until then take care and keep a look out for more post about the little ones arrival :D

No comments:

Post a Comment